We are looking for a talented developer who can create value for our clients working an a number of different platforms
The world is shifting towards consumer empowerment, and towards more and meaningful digital interactions between businesses and consumers. At the centre of this transformation is the daunting task of transitioning the company’s core business into the digital age. For commercial teams, it requires adopting a new mindset, new strategies, and new operating models that leverage technology and data to succeed.
Responsive is a consultancy contributing to our clients’ digital commercial transformation. We provide strategic advice and help design customer experiences and implement solutions and technology that transition our clients’ core business into the digital age.
Our award-winning services create substantial, tangible, and sustainable value for our clients, and consequently we experience increasing demand for our expertise and services.
We are looking for a backend developer with a focus on integrations, APIs and development of functions and extensions on running systems. We would very much like you to be interested in front-end development, as our tasks sometimes include the development of components for use in e-mail templates and web templates. Understanding of data models is a requirement, as is knowledge of formats for transferring data, such as JSON or XML.
In order to thrive and be successful in the role, it is important to have a high drive. The right candidate is ambitious and ambitious - and is used to doing what it takes to succeed. We imagine that you are curious and love to learn new things, both at work and privately. You are passionate about new technology and new ways of using known technology.
Your primary tasks
Depending on the level of experience our new colleague starts with, examples of tasks to be solved are:
- Integration of systems via standard and own APIs
- Development of functions on various platforms
- Design and estimate development tasks, including clarification of tasks together with colleagues and customers
- Development of components for web and e-mail templates
- Troubleshooting in running systems
- Adaptation and development of web and e-mail templates
- Migration of data
- Development and adaptation of AI and ML models
- Preferably newly qualified, and a maximum of 3 years' experience from a consultancy or agency
- Preferably an education at master's level with good results
- Strong analytical and logical skills
- Deep interest in development and technology
- Interest in translating business needs into code
- High quality awareness in your work
- Knowledge of one or more development languages, such as C#, Java, Node, Go or Python.
- Knowledge of data models and at least one data layer, such as MS SQL, MySQL, PostgresSQL, MongoDB, Couchbase or others
- Knowledge of cloud platforms such as Azure, AWS or Google Cloud is an advantage.
- Knowledge of project and development models such as Agile, SCRUM, waterfall, prototyping or others is an advantage
- Knowledge of project management tools such as Atlassian Jira is an advantage
We are aware that we will not find someone who can do it all from the start, but the right candidate has a desire to work broadly within development, and wants to learn the skills you have not yet had the opportunity to work with. The most important thing is the desire to learn.
What we offer
You get a steep learning curve, regardless of your starting point. You will be given responsibility that corresponds to your abilities, ambitions and your personality - and you will be pushed to develop at a high pace.
You will be matched with one of the senior profiles and work closely with them. This gives you the opportunity to learn from a skilled and experienced developer, often based on pair programming and joint tasks. In addition, you work closely with other skilled colleagues, who create the foundation for top-class professional and personal development.
We offer great opportunities to work with the best tools in the industry from companies such as Salesforce, Exponea, Agillic, Adobe and several others.
We have an informal way of working and a strong collegial unity, where we make a lot of effort to thrive together as both colleagues and people.
At the same time, we offer good salary conditions with a pension scheme, free internet at home, free telephone, good lunch scheme, free supply of coffee, soda, juice etc. together with snacks. We like to spend Friday afternoons in each other's company in our newly renovated lounge area with delicious drinks, bubbly champagne and cold beer and soft drinks.
Our services create great and documented value for our customers, and as a result we experience increasing demand for our services. Therefore, we are looking for another talented and ambitious developer to join our team of developers, architects, technology experts, business strategists and project managers.
Location: Landemærket 29, 1119 København K
Deadline for application: 1. January 2023
Start date: As soon as possible
Send your application to Peter Schlegel firstname.lastname@example.org