The world is shifting towards consumer empowerment, and towards more and meaningful digital interactions between businesses and consumers. At the centre of this transformation is the daunting task of transitioning the company’s core business into the digital age. For commercial teams, it requires adopting a new mindset, new strategies, and new operating models that leverage technology and data to succeed.
Responsive is a consultancy contributing to our clients’ digital commercial transformation. We provide strategic advice and help design customer experiences and implement solutions and technology that transition our clients’ core business into the digital age.
Our award-winning services create substantial, tangible, and sustainable value for our clients, and consequently we experience increasing demand for our expertise and services.
As an Engagement Manager you will lead teams of consultants, business analysts, architects, developers, and other technology experts in delivering world-class projects that drive growth and profitability for our clients.
You will apply your experience gained from 4+ years working in consulting, ideally within commercial excellence or digital transformation, to identify, scope and lead projects in various complex environments. We have a culture of working closely in collaboration with our clients, and you have a similar philosophy of engagement which allows you to forge close relationships with clients stakeholders at all levels.
We expect you to grow into a trusted advisor for our clients. And for the right individual, the path to partnership will be both transparent and fast-tracked.
- Lead the day-to-day execution of projects, facilitating an integrated team of Responsive consultants as well as clients employees
- Manage multi-year transformation programs spanning multiple projects/tracks reporting to C-suite within our clients’ organisations
- Assume responsibility for project deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Help identify new opportunities for Responsive to add value to in the ongoing collaboration
- Set the standard for skill sets and toolbox of junior team members through best practices and through leading by example
- 4+ years of experience from a high impact consulting environment
- An extensive toolbox for managing projects and client relationships
- A personality that lets you forge deep relationships with clients to assume the role of trusted advisor
- Proven track record of delivering impactful projects
- An ability to lead teams by example and by providing direction
- Relevant educational degree, preferably within business and/or IT
Jobtype: Engagement manager
Location: Landemærket 29, 1119 København K
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible
Send your application to Peter Schlegel firstname.lastname@example.org