The world is shifting towards consumer empowerment and more meaningful digital interactions between businesses and consumers. At the center of this transformation is the daunting task of transitioning the company’s core business into the digital age. For commercial teams, it requires adopting a new mindset, new strategies, and new operating models that leverage technology and data to succeed.
Responsive is a consultancy contributing to our clients’ digital commercial transformation. We provide strategic advice, design customer experiences, and implement solutions and technology that transition our clients’ core business into the digital age. Our award-winning services create substantial, tangible, and sustainable value for our clients, and consequently, we experience increasing demand for our expertise and services.
We are seeking a creative and dynamic Marketing Coordinator to join Responsive, who would love to apply their academic knowledge to real-world marketing challenges. As our Marketing Coordinator, you will drive our internal and external marketing efforts, manage our online presence, coordinate events, and develop compelling content that enhances our brand and engages our audience.
- Take the driver’s seat in the planning, producing, and executing our marketing activities. Examples of activities are user-group events, social media posts and content, and webinars – all done to position our brand within consultancy.
- You are in charge of our content, and you make sure that content is produced, mainly by writing articles and producing videos to communicate our services and great results.
- Monitor and report on the performance of marketing activity, using insights to drive improvements.
- Over time and if you have the interest: To participate in the development of our internal procedures and way of working to ensure streamlining and scalability of our services and tools for managing client accounts.
- Involve and work closely with team members in the development of marketing activities (and internal procedures), and proactively get buy-in for team members to be co-producing and participating to ensure a cohesive and consistent marketing message.
- You love to write in English and can refine the Responsive tone of voice.
- Strong understanding of marketing principles and a passion for digital marketing.
- Experience with social media management and content creation.
- Ability to work independently and as part of a team, managing multiple priorities.
- Creative thinker with attention to detail and a problem-solving mindset.
- You still have at least two years as a student
Why join us?
Gain hands-on marketing experience in a dynamic and supportive environment.
Work on meaningful projects that directly contribute to the success of our company.
Opportunity to develop a wide range of marketing skills and knowledge.
Be part of a passionate team that values innovation and creativity.
Flexible hours to accommodate your study schedule.
Jobtype: Marketing Coordinator (Part-time)
Location: Landemærket 29, 1119 København K
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible
Send your application to Stina Cameron firstname.lastname@example.org