The world is shifting towards consumer empowerment, and towards more and meaningful digital interactions between businesses and consumers. At the centre of this transformation is the daunting task of transitioning the company’s core business into the digital age. For commercial teams, it requires adopting a new mindset, new strategies, and new operating models that leverage technology and data to succeed.
Responsive is a consultancy contributing to our clients’ digital commercial transformation. We provide strategic advice and help design customer experiences and implement solutions and technology that transition our clients’ core business into the digital age.
Our award-winning services create substantial, tangible, and sustainable value for our clients, and consequently we experience increasing demand for our expertise and services.
As a Senior Consultant you will play a key role in teams of consultants, business analysts, architects, developers, and other technology experts in delivering world-class projects that drive growth and profitability for our clients.
You will apply your experience gained from app. 2-4 years working in consulting, ideally within commercial excellence or digital transformation, to independently lead the delivery of project tracks. You will also play an instrumental role as a close ally to your Engagement Manager, your Partner and to key stakeholders within our clients’ organisations.
Your acumen and your conduct provides an example to live by for younger consultants. You will inspire and help mentor those less experienced than yourself. You already have a substantial toolbox for driving value and projects, and you are committed to continually growing your skills.
We have a culture of working closely in collaboration with our clients, and you have a similar philosophy of engagement which allows you to forge close relationships with client stakeholders at all levels.
We expect you to grow into a trusted advisor for our clients within a short time span. Your opportunity for career acceleration is vast as we provide ample room to grow and we have a history of fast-tracking promotions for individuals who are extraordinary contributors.
- Lead one or more tracks in the day-to-day execution of projects, working in an integrated team of Responsive consultants as well as clients employees
- Play an instrumental role in multi-year transformation programs spanning multiple projects/tracks reporting to C-suite within our clients’ organisations
- Assume responsibility for project deliverables throughout the project lifecycle
- Help identify new opportunities for Responsive to add value to in the ongoing collaboration
- Set the standard for skill sets and toolbox of junior team members through best practices and through leading by example
- 2-4 years of experience from a high impact consulting environment or
- ...4+ years of relevant experience from a high-performing team client-side
- Experience in driving project tracks and maintaining trusted relationships with key stakeholders
- A personality that lets you forge deep relationships with clients to assume the role of trusted advisor
- Proven track record of making significant contributions to impactful projects
- An ability to help develop your less experienced colleagues through mentorship and by setting a strong example
- Relevant educational degree, preferably within business and/or IT
Jobtype: Senior Consultant
Location: Landemærket 29, 1119 København K
Deadline for application: As soon as possible
Start date: As soon as possible
Send your application to Partner, Christian Mussegaard email@example.com